sexta-feira, dezembro 8

Gosh, no!

(A cup of green tee later)

- Hi.
- How 'ya doing?
- Fine, and you girl?

(In silence)
- all i know is what i feel, and that is: certainly i can't give you what you want. And i am quite shore that if this is all you have to give, i don't want it either. But in some way, the same voice that tells me that i can't trust you, and that i can't fall in this abnormal normality that you have to offer, is the one who keeps pushing me back to your presence. I just wonder if it's my mistrust trying to prove it self or if i just like to suffer. maybe I'm curious about the way you revealed yourself so peacefully. Or is it something else? i can't tell.I can't chock you no more, can I? am i that awfully boring and predictable?

- I'm fine too.

- Are you sure? you seem a bit down..

- Oh look, Elvis is on the building!

Sem comentários: